Niyyah

 


Assalamu'alaikum everyone. How do you feel today? Let's start our day with Alhamdulillah to Allah because He gives us a chance to live today! I've started my second semester in December 2022. But, the usrah session had just started in January. I'm no longer in the same group. This semester, my naqibah is a senior. Yup, she's older than us and we call her Sr Farisya. 

So, the topic for the first week was Niyyah which means intention. What I got from this session, we need to tajdid our intention before doing something. We must assure that we do it only for the sake of Allah. 

Guys, why do we need to check our intention before doing something?
-It's because sometimes, we might feel ujub when we do Ibadah in public. For example, when we do Sunnah prayers in the mosque. Renewing our intention helps us to focus on our true purpose which is to seek Allah's pleasure. Okay guys, that's all from me. Hope you guys can understand and remember to renew your intention:)

Comments

Popular Posts